PORTFOLIO ENTERTAINMENT is a creative-driven, fast-paced children’s and family media company committed to embracing change and finding new approaches to storytelling. Our in-house animation studio is innovative and teeming with talent and our international distribution division takes our content worldwide.
We are currently looking for a 2D Builder to join our Studio our new and exciting series.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Following the direction of your supervisors to Build 2D rigs for characters and props ready for animation in Harmony
- Work with Feedback to streamline and optimize rigs
- Set-up and manage the Harmony Asset ready for use throughout the series
- Work within weekly deadlines set by the supervisor and department head to remain on schedule
- Solve problems with a rig to ensure animators can produce the animation needed for the production
- Revise rigs to meet the expectation of the supervisor
- Work as a team with fellow Builders
- + 3 years of industry experience is preferred
- Experience rigging characters and props in a 2D environment is preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of drawing software including Photoshop, and Harmony
- Willing to learn new methods and skills
- Ability to take direction from the supervisors and follow proper procedures
- Strong technical knowledge of rigging in ToonBoom harmony is an asset
- Ability to adapt to working on varying show styles and schedule parameters
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference: BUILDS in the subject of your submission. Only selected, qualified applicants will be contacted for personal interview. Must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident to apply.