PORTFOLIO ENTERTAINMENT is a creative-driven, fast-paced children’s and family media company committed to embracing change and finding new approaches to storytelling. Our in-house animation studio is innovative and teeming with talent and our international distribution division takes our content worldwide.
We are currently looking for a 2D Harmony Animators to join our Studio.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Draft, design and produce high quality animation as directed.
- Be accountable for ensuring that our high quality standards are met.
- Work closely with other animators, artists, compositors and technical directors in order to identify and solve problems.
- From time to time, assist with rigging character and prop assets and other animation pipeline tasks as directed.
- Must be able to communicate artistic and technical concepts clearly and work in a team environment.
- 2+ years experience in animation series production.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft OS, Excel systems and other production related software.
- Strong knowledge of Harmony.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through in a fast-paced environment.
- Be pro-active and solution-orientated.
- Be forward-thinking and able to troubleshoot, forecast and plan appropriately to avoid production problems and delays.
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Maintain a positive, upbeat and professional attitude, and contribute to the collaborative, respectful and constructive culture of our studio.
- Take and execute direction with minimal oversight.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference: Animator in the subject of your submission. Only selected, qualified applicants will be contacted for personal interview. Must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident to apply.