PORTFOLIO ENTERTAINMENT is a creative-driven, fast-paced children’s and family media company committed to embracing change and finding new approaches to storytelling. Our in-house animation studio is innovative and teeming with talent and our international distribution division takes our content worldwide.
We are currently looking for an Asset Coordinator to join our Studio and our new and exciting series.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist with the management and organization of all the production assets from pre-production through post production
- Assist in preparation of asset lists by reading approved or in progress scripts and
- Assist and facilitates all the Directorial reviews of the assets keeping track of notes and approvals
- Develop and use tracking systems daily
- Assist in assigning daily tasks to the crew as required
- Assist in the maintaining smooth interdepartmental communication and workflow through the asset pipeline, troubleshooting and problem-solving as required
- Assist with client deliveries and documentation of deliveries
- Provide support to the Line Producer, Production Manager, and other staff as required, to assist in completion of production tasks including communication and correspondence, coordinating meetings photocopying, data entry, filing, packaging and shipping
- Understanding of the 2D animation pipeline
- Able to proactively recognize challenges, flag them to the Production Manager and provide possible solutions
- Understanding of the production ecosystem and deadline
- Capable of working against tight timelines
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent ability to Navigate multiple priorities
- Ability to influence and drive results with internal personnel
- Professional and friendly with a flexible attitude
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and G Suite applications
Please send your resume to email@example.com and reference: Asset Coordinator in the subject of your submission. Only selected, qualified applicants will be contacted for personal interview. Must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident to apply.