Are you a motivated, organized individual with strong administrative skills who thrives in a fast-paced work environment? Do you love being on the frontline, working with clients and problem solving? Are you at ease with technology and adept at keeping all the plates spinning? If so, Portfolio wants to hear from you.
Reporting to the VP, Sales and Business Development, the Distribution Coordinator is responsible for providing exceptional administrative support as well as managing technical materials. As “the face” of Portfolio’s Sales division, you will interact with international networks, producers, suppliers, and Portfolio’s executive team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a rising star in content distribution. You will expand your skillset at one of Canada’s most entrepreneurial entertainment companies, where no two days are ever alike.
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide administrative support to the VP, Sales & Business Development and CEO, appraising them of project timelines and coordination across the company
• Arrange all aspects of travel and accommodation, maintain accurate schedules, coordinate and support executive meetings, prepare agendas/background materials, arrange for technology needs, take minutes/meeting notes as required
• Manage and protect all confidential documentation and correspondence
• Conduct market research and coordinate projects as assigned
• Prepare or assist in the preparation of pitch materials, including professional presentations /slide decks using Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop
• Serve as a professional point of contact for clients, vendors, industry contacts and visitors
TECHNICAL AND DELIVERY SUPPORT RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide sales support to the department by assisting with the closing of deals once all deal points have been confirmed, including:
• Sending out technical delivery items (in coordination with external technical support)
• Delivering all supplementary materials (scripts, promotional materials, etc.)
• Assist VP with correspondence relating to sourcing new broadcaster/digital clients and producer partners
• Maintain and update broadcaster and producer databases on a regular basis, becoming familiar with all parties
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Post-secondary degree/diploma
• Minimum 3 years experience in an administrative capacity. Relevant experience in television distribution considered a strong asset
• Strong computer skills and experience with CRM software.
• Understanding of technical delivery materials and broadcast standards
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required
• A passion for organization and an eye for detail
• Ability to take initiative and act independently
If you are an energetic, team player who thrives in a creative environment and wants to grow personally and professionally, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those candidates who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Portfolio Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer.