PORTFOLIO ENTERTAINMENT is a creative-driven, fast-paced children’s and family media company committed to embracing change and finding new approaches to storytelling. Our in-house animation studio is innovative and teeming with talent and our international distribution division takes our content worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Production Coordinator to join our Studio and our new and exciting series.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist with the management of the production process from pre-production through post production including distribution of scripts, schedules, designs, boards and other production materials
- Provide support to the Line Producer, Production Manager, and other staff as required, to assist in completion of production tasks including communication and correspondence, coordinating meetings and travel, photocopying, data entry, filing, packaging and shipping
- Develop and use planning and ‘work in process’ tracking systems daily
- Maintain cast and crew lists, credit lists, cue sheets and other production paperwork and documentation as assigned
- Assist in preparation of performer contracts
- Assist in preparing, booking and scheduling voice recording and post production sessions
- Assist in the maintaining smooth interdepartmental communication and workflow, troubleshooting and problem-solving as an integral part of the production management team
- Understanding of the 2D animation pipeline
- Able to proactively recognize challenges, flag them to the Production Manager and provide possible solutions
- Understanding of the production ecosystem and deadline
- Capable of working against tight timelines
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent ability to Navigate multiple priorities
- Ability to influence and drive results with internal personnel
- Professional and friendly with a flexible attitude
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and G Suite applications
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference: Production Coordinator in the subject of your submission. Only selected, qualified applicants will be contacted for personal interview. Must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident to apply.