PORTFOLIO ENTERTAINMENT is a creative-driven, fast-paced children’s and family media company committed to embracing change and finding new approaches to storytelling. Our in-house animation studio is innovative and teeming with talent and our international distribution division takes our content worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Senior Builder to join our team.
- Work to create characters and prop builds in Harmony
- Ensure character builds and props are on style and on model
- Ability to work efficiently and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Work collaboratively with other departments and spot, report, communicate creative and technical knowledge and solutions with others
- Complete revisions to designs when needed and in a timely manner
- Ability to take direction
- Works well within a team
- Strong drafting skills
- Advanced knowledge of Harmony
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong professional and communication skills
- Take and execute direction with minimal oversight.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference: Senior Builder in the subject of your submission. Only selected, qualified applicants will be contacted for personal interview. Must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident to apply.